Stanborough Summer Camp Jobs
Do you enjoy working with kids? Are you hardworking and flexible? Spend this summer working at Stanborough Summer Camp. This is paid work experience that will look great on your CV. We are looking for an assistant coordinator, team leaders, team assistants, a chaplain/chaplain assistant and an IT assistant. Applicants must be 18+ and must have the right to work in the UK. Summer Camp will run from the 12th of July until the 24th of July. Application deadline is the 30th of April. For more information, contact Ms. Anna Papaioannou at email@example.com
Part Time Sports Teacher
Stanborough School is looking to employ an experienced part time sports teacher with experience in leading whole school sports events. The ability to teach a second subject will be an added advantage.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an experienced, dynamic and creative approach to the teaching and learning of Sports/Games.
The post has a starting salary of £22,714 – £36,961/annum pro rata (2 days per week) and begins on 1 September 2021.
General responsibilities include:
- Teach Key Stage 3 and 4
- Provide learning support to all learners
- Undertake Form tutor responsibilities
- Participate in all school activities
- Undertake additional duties as required by the Faculty leader and Head Teacher.
Qualifications: Applicants should hold
- Relevant degree
- A teaching qualification
- Relevant experience in teaching GCSE PE/BTEC sports and
- Have authorisation to work in the UK.
Closing Date: n/a
Stanborough School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Interested applicants please contact the P.A. to the Head Teacher for an application pack. The offer of employment in respect of this post will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB).
Do you have free time and would like to give something back to your community?
We have a wide range of volunteer roles available within our school and would love to hear from people interested in becoming more involved with our school.
Our volunteers may include:
- Parent of pupils
- Students on university placements or experience
- Ex-members of staff
- Local residents
The types of activities that volunteers are engaged in might include:
- Hearing pupils read
- Working with small group of pupils
- Undertaking arts and craft activities with pupils
- Gardening activities
- Supporting teachers to run after school clubs
- Individually arranged project
- Accompanying school visits
- Marketing and admin roles