- Stanborough School Music Violin Teacher Student
- Stanborough School Sports Student Fun Life
- Stanborough School Students Science Independent Education
- Stanborough School Lunch cafeteria food
Stanborough School fosters an atmosphere of community and family, catering for pupils from Year 7 to Year 11. Currently, we have a student body of just under 200 pupils. As a result of this we are able to keep class sizes between 15 and 20 students, which allows each pupil to receive individual attention and to develop self-confidence. We are a very international school with an enrolment representing 40 different nationalities. This provides each pupil with opportunity to learn about different cultures.
The table below shows our GCSE attainment for the last four years
|A**/9 – A*/8 grades||14%||3%||12%||19%|
|A**/9 – A/7 grades||32%||9%||33%||33%|
|A**/9 – B/6 grades||65%||29%||67%||53%|
|A**/9 – C/5 grades||85%||65%||96%||62%|
|A**/9 – C/4 grades||75%|
|5 or more A**/9 – C/4
incl. English & Maths
|5 or more A**/9 – C/4||94%
* – In the last row, the percentage in brackets are the national figures which are included for comparison.
These results are even more admirable when you consider that Stanborough is a mixed ability school with a high international enrolment.
We are proud of the achievements of our pupils and staff and will continue to strive for excellence.