Log onto SAM Learning and complete ‘Where do we look for God – prayer and meditation.
Homework Assigments for Year 9y
Log onto SAM Learning and complete ‘Faith Christmas revise, Christmas A, Christmas B, Christmas C.
Log onto SAM Learning and complete Theory on pattern- texture- tone- colour
Complete May 2012 Higher Reading past paper (use a dictionary if essential at: www.wordreference.com
|1. Dates of WW1
2. Triple Alliance
3. Triple Entente
4. Causes of WW1 – militarism, alliances, imperialism and nationalism
5. Key events following the assassination at Sarajevo and onset of WW1
6. Reasons for the success of Lord Kitchener’s recruitment
9. No man’s land and reasons for high casualty figures
10. British Army Regulations – why some soldiers were shot
11. Achievements and failures of the League of Nations
12. Source questions
13. Pearl Habor bombing
14. The impact of Rosa Parks on Civil Rights
Prepare answers to French Speaking and Writing EOY exam and reviseunit 1-6 vocabulary in Expo 3 rouge textbook
EARLY GCSE: TERRI AND KHALEEL
AQA French GCSE Workbook: complete French Listening and Reading p.67-84
Tricolore 4: Ex 1/194; ex 2/194; ex 2/196
Complete May 2013 (Reading paper) under exam conditions
Complete French Listening Foundation paper (May 2013)
Write out written piece for spoken and written assessment. Using criteria in books to help you. Make sure your answer is at or beyond your predicted end of year grade.
Date Set: 25 / 04 / 2016
Date Due: 09 / 05 / 2016
EARLY ENTRY GCSE FRENCH: Prepare and learn your answers for the real GCSE writing.