Copy an Art Nouveau playing card King
Homework Assigments for Year 9x
|Copy an Art Nouveau playing card Queen|
Complete question 2 and 3 from page 45
2 What are the arguments?
3 What do you think?
Write an argument in response to the question: Take one of these stances:
Were the Americans right to drop the atom bomb on Hiroshima in 1945?
- The Americans were right to drop the bomb on Hiroshima ….
- The Americans were wrong to drop the bomb on Hiroshima ….
- The Americans were both right and wrong to drop the bomb on Hiroshima ….
See key stage three text do pages 24-25
Produce a PowerPoint presentation on the Second World War using the following headings:
- Countries involved in the War
- The Battles-Dunkirk, Pearl Harbour, Stalingrad
Copy an Art Nouveau playing card Jack
Complete the Question For Martha
- learn about D –Day through the eyes of one person
- evaluate the usefulness of the evidence.
What have we learned?
The ten things we learned about D-Day from Martha’s story are…
What is left out?
The six questions I would like to ask are…
Produce an ICT artist study about an Art Nouveau playing Card