complete year 9 grammar booklet
Homework Assigments for Year 9x
- Addition, Subtraction, Multiplying and Division of Fractions
- Express a given Fraction into another Equivalent Form
- Finding fractions and percentages of Quantities
- Expressing one Quantity as a fraction (or as a percentage) of another
- Simplifying Fractions and Ratios
- Converting between Fractions, Decimals and Percentages
- Share or Divide a Quantity into a given Ratio
- Finding the Whole Quantity when given a Fractional Part
- Increase a Quantity by a given Fraction or Percentage
Copy Artist work from page 20 onto page 21 of your sketchbook use wet or dry medium (paints or colour pencils).
Read sources a-f (p.22-23) find similarities and differences. Complete Worksheets 1.3c 1 and 2 which was started in class today
Produce an ICT artist study about an ancient Egyptian vase, (the potter will be unknown) and stick onto page 20. Note as much information as you can about the history of the vase (the year the vase was made and where it was found). Remember to describe the vase in detail and explain how it was made (what process did the potter use) if you can
Produce a Christmas design on an A3 sheet of paper
|Write an evaluation about your Papyrus design. Describe the contents within your design ( what is the scene about?) in detail and include a description of how you used line, pattern, shape and colour to make your papyrus composition more appealing to a tourist who might purchase this papyrus as a holiday souvenir.
finish off paragraph, ‘Ce week-end…’ using the future tense. Minimum 100 words. Level 7: 150 words
Also complete expo 3 rouge consolidation booklet.
revise all words in expo 3 rouge textbook, p. 222-23 for a full vocabulary test