Creatively present What Faith, Belief and Trust in God is Like even if you are a non-believer, use your imagination through a sketch, collage or another piece of art. Think outside of the box’ as much as possible.
Homework Assigments for Year 9x
|Explore whether you believe God exists or not. Use your pros and cons table to help you with this exercise. Be sure to state your point clearly. Creatively present your findings in one of the following ways: Does God Exist or Not
- As an oral presentation (you may include props)
- As an audio visual presentation with either voice overs, interviews etc.
- A written report
Buy a small plastic cover for your exercise book.
Year 9 students taking Art at GCSE: Elize, Eunice, Angel, Timi, Grace, Mianna, Timothy, Tamara.
Year 10 Sketch books pages need to be numbered 1-40 using a pencil. Then;
- On page 1 produce a title page for your first GCSE project which will be called ‘Landscapes’. Make sure it has high visual impact.
- On page 2 produce an ICT artist study about an artist that sketches landscapes using the writing grid I have placed in between page 2 and 3 for you.
- On page 3 make a full page copy of the artists’ work.
- On page 4 produce a second ICT artist study about an artist that paints landscapes.
- On page 5 copy the artists’ painting from page 4 (remember to order your art packs through Mrs Davis at reception so that you have the full range of paints and pastels etc., £32.00).
- On pages 6 and 7. This is where we produce a visual mind-map of landscape photographs that mean something to us in a personal way. Include a decorative sprinkle of words, photographs and doodles to fill out all of the spaces in these two pages.
- On pages 7—21. This is where we draw lots of landscapes objects and scenery that we want to put in our very own landscape. Produce drawings of trees, cows, Lions, birds, rivers, skies, hills, mountains, lakes, ponds, beaches, farms scenes, town scenes, village scenes, fields, plains, deserts, jungles, valleys etc., etc., etc.
- On pages 22-31. This is where we develop our best drawings and paintings. Using ICT programmes on our mobile or on a computer to make our drawings and paintings from pages 7-22 resemble the style of our two study artists from page 2 and 4.
- On pages 32-48. This is where we decide which will be the best medium and the best surface. Produce selections of your landscapes drawings and paintings using a range of media upon a variety of surfaces.
Complete GCSE Grammar workbook given
Revise the GCSE Grammar Revision Booklet
Make notes on the following topics by researching the internet (AQA GCSE Biology)
Co-ordination and control
Medicine and drugs
Adaptation for survival
Exchange of materials
Keeping internal conditions constant
How humans can affect the environment
Produce a celtic design about your own identity it could be religious or cultural.
Produce an ICT artist study of a beautiful Celtic tapestry and stick onto page 52. Note the name of the artist; title the work. Describe the work in detail.
End of Year Exam revision. Study the book of Matthew in preparation for your end of year exam where you will have 58 multiple choice questions and a religious art piece to produce