Write a third mentor plan to show how your mentee is developing . Keep weekly a record of;
1. When this happens over the next month.
2. Where this happens over the next month
3. How this happens over the next month.
Your homework should be written in a clear format from 1 to 3
1. I will meet my mentee on ……days at …….0. Clock.
2. The mentoring session will take place at/on/in …
3. Write a description of exactly what will be taught during your second session. Remember you must show over the next four weeks that your mentee has made progress with detailed coverage of the activities taught during each session. One session must be planned for each week. If you miss a session then plan two sessions for the following week.
This is session number 2. By the end of the 5 session your mentee must have developed in some way, your mentee should have learned a knew skill. Your exercise book should show the gradual progression and the pitfalls that may have occurred. Enjoy!