Produce an ICT artist study using Microsoft Word about a shoe designer and his/her work show an example of the work. Include as much information about the shoe as possible and remember to describe the shoe in meticulous detail. Print off your homework and stick it on page 6 of your sketchbook.
Homework Assigments for Year 8
Find a shoe image from the internet or a magazine and stick onto page 3 of your sketchbook. Describe in detail what you can actually see using your key words.
Buy a small plastic cover for your exercise book.
Study all you notes from Year 8 and research the following topics on the internet (KS3 Science Bitesize)
Inheritance and selection
Organ systems of the human, Smoking, drugs, alcohol and health
Select one of the following options.
1. Design a small-scale obstacle course of life with various symbolic stumbling blocks along the way. This could be presented on a board using paper Mache, paper, paint, sticks, cotton balls etc. Include sign posts, a wide and narrow road and a finish line.
2. Write a modern day story of what it’s like running the race of life (whether you’re running the right race, obstacles along the way, motivation for running, pit stops along the way etc). The story should be at least 400 words long.
3. Create a short movie about running the race of life (make sure it’s different from what you’ve previously seen from Youth Bytes). It should be edited and shown to the class and should run for a minimum of 2 minutes.
4. Write 500 words about: Am I taking control of my own journey; my running? What decisions am I making (like Joseph) or am I leading (like Moses) in any way on my own journey? What is my place in this race? What road am I running on?
- Ensure that your response includes God or an inspirational person helping you to run this important race of your life.
Complete workbook p. 18, 19, 48, 49 & 50
Revise vocabulary in expo 2 rouge textbook p.94-95 for your end of unit test.
Revise Units 1-5 for the END OF YEAR EXAM
Produce an ICT artist study about an interesting sketch of a Bird of Prey. Note the name of the artist; title of the work. Describe the work in detail and stick onto page….. of your sketchbook.
complete paragraph on holidays
Escribir: 7/79; 4/91 & Do the mini-test on page 83 (except the school uniform)