Copy Artist work from page …. onto page …. of your sketchbook use wet or dry medium (paints or colour pencils).
Homework Assigments for Year 7
Research the Greek myth of Medusa.
Type one A4 page about what you learnt about her. Include pictures where appropriate.
Book report to be done after reading session on World book Day (March 5, 2015)
- Title of book: ___________________________________________________________
- Author: ______________________________________________________
- Year of publication: ______________________________
- Genre: (Mystery/Romance/Adventure/etc.)
- Major Characters: (Give a short description/introduction of each major character)
- New vocabulary: (at least five (5) new words and a definition for each)
- A tense/exciting scene from the story:
- An amusing scene/incident from the story
- A sad scene or a scene you disliked from the story:
- Briefly summarise the plot of the story:
- Explain why you chose to read this book:
- Rate this book on a scale of 1-10 (1=lowest; 10= highest)
- Using specific examples from the text, explain why you chose to rate it the way you did.
- What did this book teach you?
Produce an ICT artist study of a coaster and stick onto page…. Note the name of the artist; title the work. Describe the work in detail.
Investigate any flooding incident in the UK since 2000. Identify the causes, effects and responses to it.
Using what you learnt today, write two paragraphs about your favourite fast food. Each paragraph should have a topic sentence.
Analyse and list the different insights that your given account of creation provided in class today and write down a list of those things that stands out the most.
What the child needs to do: Create a PowerPoint presenting your ideal house & email it to email@example.com; complete grammar worksheet for an extra 2 merits.
Copy Artists’ work from page ….. onto page ….. of your sketchbook use wet or dry medium (paints or colouring pencils).
- Complete the plan you were working on in class.
- Write an original story based on the plan you created in class.