Draw one of the objects listed in your mood pages. You will now produce a range of more personalised still-life compositions.
6. Show a light and sensitive use of line and linear mark making.
7. Show a variation of tone (light, shade and shadows) to create the illusion of three dimension.
8. Must be accurate (use positive and negative shapes as well as symmetrical horizontal and diagonal lines to when measuring parts of your object).
9. Show broken outlines where light interrupts the edge.
10. Present your homework in pristine condition (clean and neat).