Stick ICT research on page 20 and copy the landscape on page 21.
Log onto the Internet. In the Google search engine type your homework research title (JMW Turner Romantic Landscape). Choose a work of art and then cut and paste it into a Microsoft Word document. Place the image beneath the title (the artists’ name). Go to the Google search engine again and this time type in a search for the artist that made this work and see how much you can find out about the artist through different search engines. Then write about the artist using your own words. Choose an interesting font for the main paragraph to make the writing beautiful and use the format below using artistic words that show you have really looked at the work.
(write this sub-title) About the Artist
The first paragraph gives us basic information –
1. The name of the artist.
2. The title of the work (in italics)
3. The year the work was made
(write this sub-title) About the Image
The second paragraph describes the work in detail –
1. What objects or shapes can you see within this work of art?
2. What colours did the artist use?
3. What materials or techniques did they use to make their work of art is it painted on fabric, clay, leather etc.?
Enjoy your homework and thank you for taking the time to present it beautifully and thoughtfully.
Enjoy your research