Source (research, find) 5 objects personal to you in some way.
These you will use in tomorrows lesson to create a still life drawing in the style of Jairo Alphonso.
The objects will be juxtaposed (drawn awkwardly on top of each other) to form a still life statue.
Print all five objects and make sure that;
– they are photographs (prints taken from a camera of real objects) and not drawings (artists work as this is plagiarism).
– the photographic quality must be sharp (best, good quality for drawing fine details).
– the images are large enough for you to depict (draw) the detail easily.
1. Show a light and sensitive use of line and linear mark making.
2. Show a variation of tone (light, shade and shadows) to create the illusion of three dimension.
3. Must be accurate (use positive and negative shapes as well as symmetrical horizontal and diagonal lines to when measuring parts of your object).
4. Show broken outlines where light interrupts the edge.
5. Present your homework in pristine condition (clean and neat).