Date Due: 31 / 10 / 2017
Using the graphic image that was created in class, produce a colourful composition in the style of Alex Berdysheff on the opposing page.
Criteria for an A-A*
• Reduce all three-dimensional objects to simple two-dimensional shapes.
• Alter the outlines to make each object less realistic.
• Outline some areas with curved/straight/thick or thin lines.
• Decorate your idea with some random shapes.
• Decorate with some random lines like puppet strings.
• Fill in some areas with clean solid colours.
• Include a large geometric window of light (see Alex Berdysheff).