FULL-TIME PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO HEADTEACHER
SALARY: £21,061 depending on qualifications and experience
Commencement Date: September 2015
Full-time with four weeks annual holiday.
SPECIFICATION FOR THE POST OF PERSONAL ASSISTANT
1. The post holder will provide PA support to the Headteacher and administration support to the school administrative procedures to ensure an efficient service to staff, pupils, parents and clients of the school at all times.
2. Previous experience of working in a school, either as Secretary or PA.
3. The successful candidate will be a dedicated and enthusiastic professional who has excellent ICT, personal and organizational skills.
4. Candidate should be practical and well-organized who can be relied on.
5. Candidate must demonstrate excellent management skills of office administration, be efficient and possess good interpersonal skills.
6. Candidate should be adaptable and capable of using their initiative wisely where appropriate. Flexibility, confidentiality and discretion are essential in all areas of the work.
7. Candidate should understand the need for full communication with the staff in all matters concerning school welfare and should work closely with the Administration at all times.
8. Candidate should enjoy working in the context of a busy office environment and possess a friendly approach and calm manner.
9. Experience of having worked with Serco or similar software packages within an educational setting would be desirable although not an essential requirement for the post.
A full application pack and application form is available by emailing email@example.com or by contacting Miss Mabvudzi on 01923 673268.
Applicants should have the right to work in the UK prior to submission of the employment application. Stanborough School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Note: The offer of employment in respect of this post will be subject to a satisfactory Disclosure Certificate from the Barring and Disclosure Service (formerly known as CRB).
The deadline for receipt of applications is the 31st July 2015 and interviews will be held on the 24th August 2015.