- Admission Students London School
- Admission UK International School
- Admission Watford UK London Boarding School
- Admission UK Independent School
At Stanborough candidates are not selected solely on academic ability. The resolve of the candidate and evident training from the parent are strong indicators in determining admission.
1. Complete and Return the Application Form
- Application must include
i. Application fee
ii. 2 recent passport size photographs
iii. Latest school report
iv. 500 word essay on “What I hope to achieve at Stanborough”
2. Candidates sit entrance examinations in Maths, Science and English (approximate time 3 hours).
- For international applicants arrangements can be made to take the exam at your school.
- Please note that students whose first language is not English are not required to take these exams but will be asked to complete a an English placement test upon arrival
3. Candidates and parents arrange for a formal interview.
- This is an opportunity for the school to become well acquainted with the background of the candidates.
4. Acceptance letters are mailed out to candidates and parents.
Visa Information For International Students
Students who require a visa to study in the UK will need a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies) number. The CAS statement with number will be issued by the school. Application for this number is made by the School after tuition and boarding fees are transferred into the School account.