- Stanborough School Alumni
- Stanborough School Staff Opening New Building
- Stanborough School Staff and Students Science
- Stanborough School Staff Classroom
Stanborough Secondary School is looking for qualified, enthusiastic and energetic individuals to fill the posts listed below:
- Full time Modern Foreign Languages (French) and female Games teacher for Key Stages 3 and 4 (Salary: £26,000 -£32,000)
- Part time Registrar (Salary: £13,000)
- Part Time English teacher for Key Stages 3 and 4 (Salary : £17,500)
- Part-time Maths teacher for Key stages 3 and 4 (Salary: £17,500)
- Librarian/Humanities teacher (Salary: £21,000)
Applicants for the teaching positions should hold QTS and will be capable of teaching to Key Stage 3 and 4 (GCSE) levels in these subjects and will prepare and deliver appropriate learning materials and carry out assessments of students and their work. They will also be required to contribute to curriculum development within the Department including the planning and implementation of existing and new programmes. All applicants must be able to demonstrate excellent management of pupil behaviour and a proven record of accomplishment of successful attainment in these subjects in order to be invited for interview.
Applicants must be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The offer of employment in respect of this post will be made subject to a Disclosure Certificate from the Disclosure & Barring Service and the receipt of satisfactory references. Applicants should be able and willing to support the Christian ethos of this Seventh – day Adventist school.
Please contact Mrs Milimo Mumbo, the Head Teacher’s PA, on [email protected] with a covering letter and CV to request Application and Job Specification Forms. If you require further information, please telephone Stanborough School on 01923-673268
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 18 February 2019. These positions have an immediate start date.
Volunteer Assistant Dean Boarding School (4 )
- Caring for all sick boarders and coping with any emergencies or accidents in the boarding house.
- Routine organization of all aspects of the physical care of boarders, and sharing with the other Housemaster/Matron the duties of the boarding house.
- Assisting the Housemaster/Matron and resident staff to plan and carry out a varied program of activities for boarders after school and on weekends.
- In an emergency, caring for day pupils is required. Strongly supporting the Housemaster/Matron maintaining a safe, pleasant environment for boarding pupils.
- Maintaining a warm, friendly atmosphere in the boarding school so that parents, Governors and school visitors feel welcome.
The post comes with a monthly stipend of £175.00 and includes all meals and accommodation. The position has an August 2019start date. The closing date for receipt of applications is 28 February 2019.
Stanborough School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Please contact the P.A. to the Head Teacher for the application package. Email: [email protected] Tel: 01923 673268