- Stanborough School Alumni
- Stanborough School Staff Opening New Building
- Stanborough School Staff and Students Science
- Stanborough School Staff Classroom
When it was first founded in 1919, Stanborough School catered primarily to the children of overseas missionaries. This changed when the decision was made to offer a wider range of students access to the quality education provided at Stanborough.
Since Opening our doors in 1919, Stanborough has grown so much, that in 1974 the primary school moved to a new facility. In 1990, The primary School added an Early Learning Unit and in 1991, the construction of a new complex for the secondary and boarding school students was completed.
At Stanborough, we are committed to providing the structure and support our students need to meet and surpass national academic targets.
We are committed to working closely with our parents to ensure that all students internalise values, such as tolerance, accountability and personal responsibility, that will empower them to become successful, honourable citizens our global community.
Are you looking for a school with a tradition of excellence, small class sizes, highly qualified teachers, and effective pastoral care?
At Stanborough, we provide the structure and support each student needs to achieve academic success. As a result of this, our students consistently meet and surpass national averages at the GCSE level. We also provide numerous opportunities for students to cultivate the social skills that will empower them to interact well with members of the wider society.
As a Christian school, Stanborough seeks to sensitize all students of the need to live a life that is pleasing in the eyes of God. British values such as honesty, tolerance, dedication and respect are actively taught. Students are provided with multiple opportunities to internalize the values and attitudes that will empower them to achieve personal and academic success in our global community.
The Vision of Stanborough School
‘An active learning environment for limitless minds.’
The Values of Stanborough School
Excellence — Respect — Courage — Resilience
The Mission of Stanborough School
- Stanborough School seeks to honour and glorify God through Christ-centred education. Reflecting Biblical principles we are committed to excellence in teaching the mind, reaching the heart and inspiring students to attain their full potential
- Because God is the Master of our school (school motto), we will glorify Him by teaching and nurturing our students in their spiritual, academic, physical and social growth and development, reflecting the character of Christ
- Stanborough School prepares and teaches its students to grow in excellence, equipping them to realize their God given potential, in their spiritual, academic, physical, and social arenas, positively contributing to society by living lives that glorify Him.
The Aims of Stanborough School are:
- Spiritual and Moral Foundation
- Every Child ( Inclusive )
- Educational Success
- Social & Cultural Growth
- Physical Vitality
- Good Citizen
- Life–long learning